In this article, we will discuss multiple methods of how to clean shower head without vinegar. We all know that cleaning and maintenance of the showerhead are necessary to make the shooting spray work smoothly.
It doesn’t matter if you have a handheld showerhead or fixed shower head in your bathroom for shower purposes, you have to clean it as they get fillings and deposits because of the passage of time which reduces the water flow resulting in the bad shower experience. There are many ways you can fix this problem and in this thread, we are going to discuss how to clean shower head without vinegar.
How To Clean Shower Head Without Vinegar
There are many reasons that could lead to slow water flow in your shower head but the hard water type is the prime reason and major cause of this problem. The hard water even leads to the smelly and old showerheads which makes it look awkward so it is necessary to get rid of it.
Below we have discussed multiple methods of how to clean shower head without vinegar, and we would also like to request you all that you read the method carefully and completely before you start applying the method on your own showerhead for cleaning purposes.
If you have a shower head with rubber nozzles then you can check out this method – How To Clean Shower Head Rubber Nozzles
1. Use Baking Soda For Cleaning
Baking Soda is a very useful agent for cleaning your shower head, it is very easily available in your nearby shops to use them.
- Use a Scrubber/Sponge to clean your shower head firmly and then clear every possible dirt present there in the showerhead.
- Pour enough warm water in a container and mix baking soda in it proportionally.
- Wear Gloves, Use a brush to clean the showerhead from baking soda paste you prepared or remove the showerhead and put it in the container for a total of 15 minutes, we recommend the latter method as that is more reliable for cleaning your shower head.
- After following the above step, wash the showerhead with tap water deeply and let it dry.
With this, the method cleans your shower head of all the dirt and deposits it had and your shower is again ready to provide you smooth shower experience.
Also read: Best Way To Clean Grout In Shower Bathroom
2. Using Just A Brush
In this method, you will need a Cleanser and brush with a strong bristle for cleaning your shower head.
- Fill a container with dirt removing cleanser and then use the brush to clean the showerhead thoroughly to remove all the deposits present in the showerhead.
- Clean the nozzle deeply, if possible disassemble the shower head and clean each part properly.
- It takes time and patience to clean the showerhead from rush but it is the best method to clean showerheads and removing deposits in the nozzles and other parts.
- Make sure you are using a strong and quality cleanser for removing the dirt as it is very important and you are good to go.
- After removing all the deposits and fillings in the showerhead, wash it with tap water and reassemble it if you disassembled it and your shoer head is ready to give you a rand new look.
3. Use Coca Cola for Removing Dirt
Yeah, we know it sounds weird, lol but you might be aware of coca-cola cleaning as it can clean a lot of dirt from many things, you can see it on youtube, so in this method, we are going to use the famous soft drink Coca Cola to clean shower head and remove dirt from it as it contains Phosphoric acid and has a pH level of 2.5.
You Just need a sealed pack of brand new Coca Cola bottle for this Method:
- Take a Container and pour enough Coca Cola in it.
- Now Detach your shower head and put it in the container with Coca Cola for around Half an Hour to 45 Minutes.
- Now take out the showerhead and try to remove all the dirt present on the showerhead and inside the showerhead thoroughly until it is totally clean.
- after clean, it thoroughly, wash it gently with warm water to remove all the coca-cola stains and enjoy your new look at the showerhead.
- Now reattach your shower head and experience the shower like a rand new shower head water flow that shoots water smoothly as there is no lockage.
So all the 3 methods discussed above are easy and anyone can do it at home just be careful while cleaning and make sure you take necessary precautions to avoid any mishappening and make sure you read the article carefully and then start performing the cleaning process.
So with this our article for how to clean shower head without vinegar is complete and we hope that you find it useful and it helps you in cleaning your shower head. we want to thank you for visiting our website and we request you to check out our other articles on the website. If you have any questions or if you would like to suggest something then comment down below and we will surely respond to you.